Team Coordinator - Global Partnerships
- New York City, NY
- Full Time
The Partnerships Team Coordinator will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Head of Global Partnerships as well as providing key support for the entire Partnerships team. This role will be key to keeping the overall department running smoothly and will be a combination of project management, problem solving, troubleshooting and fostering the open flow of communication both internally and across the larger TED organization. The position will offer visibility across all areas of TED and serve as an ambassador for the team.
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
- Thorough and efficient administrative professional who brings rigor and meticulous execution to all aspects of their work
- 2-4 years of experience in a related position
- Ability to exercise sound judgment, discretion and confidentiality in the handling of sensitive information both personal and professional
- Possess professional email, phone and video etiquette
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and juggle new projects at any given time
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, G-suite and Apple applications, including Gmail, Google Calendar, Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote. Knowledge of Salesforce is ideal, but not required.
- Experience with Zoom and other video conferencing software
- Effective organizational skills, coordination and logistics for lunches, events, special celebrations, etc. for the department in-office or virtually as appropriate
- Able to work across multiple teams and individuals across the organization, including different personalities and work styles
- Provide administrative support to the Head of Global Partnerships including:
- Manage a tightly-packed and frequently changing daily schedule of meetings, interviews, and phone calls. Rearrange logistics and plans unexpectedly. Take meeting notes on occasion and scheduling follow-ups. Keep the Partnership team “trains” running on time.
- Screen incoming calls, emails, and requests; Prioritize items for follow-up; Correspond with key business contacts as needed
- Schedule and plan global business travel, including detailed day-by-day itineraries
- Provide onsite support at TED events including prepping notes, planning detailed itineraries with multiple engagements from one-on-one meetings to large gatherings, help with event execution day-of
- Assist with post-event correspondence and follow up including updating contacts and following up on all queries
- Handle reimbursement forms for business expenses as well as medical expenses and health benefits
- Review PTO for direct reports ensure timely approval
- Provide coordination and management of larger team and cross team meetings including scheduling, catering, agendas and tech support
- Coordinate with the key managers on the Partnership team to ensure smooth, open communication. This includes scheduling one-on-one meetings and rapidly relaying information when needed, helping to connect various team members to make sure projects are moving forward
- Keep open lines of communication with the full staff
- Work with TED’s Partnership team to field and prioritize incoming requests for meetings, media appearances and conference attendance
- Maintain team InsideTED page, providing accurate information and timely updates to ensure clear communication with the larger TED organization
- Provide support in planning and execution of team retreats, social hours, birthdays,etc.
- Help facilitate onboarding of new team members
- Oversee team's structural tools: I.E., maintaining proper supply levels, general upkeep of office areas, etc.
- Complete special projects which may include topical research, budget planning, project flow management, task force management against the development of new initiatives and product launches
- Willingness to contribute however possible to ensure overall effectiveness of position