Customer Success Specialist
TED@Work is a new workplace learning and development solution from TED – enabling organizations to change from the inside out driven by the power and trust of TED content. Learn more here: tedatwork.ted.com.
The TED@Work Customer Success function partners closely with internal TED teams and TED@Work client organizations, to help achieve business goals and ensure client organizations get the most value from TED@Work. The TED@Work Customer Success (CS) Team acts as trusted advisors to empower & enable organizations to use TED@Work within their organizational context to spark learning, inspire new ways of working, and transform culture.
A Customer Success Specialist for TED@Work supports a portfolio of customer accounts, made up of organizations who have purchased TED@Work as an enterprise-wide learning solution and who represent a global portfolio of Fortune 500 companies and midsize organizations. They are instrumental in ensuring the success of TED@Work clients in terms of integration, engagement, and impact.
The CS Specialist is accountable for supporting Customer Success Managers (CSMs), who partner with the client to define their TED launch, implementation, internal marketing, and impact measurement strategies. In collaboration with the broader TED@Work team, they will support the overall success of client partnerships and execution of these strategies across the lifecycle of a contract. This includes supporting the CSM(s) in providing strategic guidance through data & best practice insights, scheduling and holding quarterly business reviews, and seamlessly guiding clients through the unique situations that arise.
TED@Work is currently made up of a small and mighty team, and this means that the CS Specialist will also be responsible for helping to operationalize this crucial function. In collaboration with the Customer Success Manager and Customer Success Lead, they are responsible for supporting operational improvements and driving scalability.
- Support strategic relationships with mid-market and Enterprise TED@Work accounts.
- Collaborate with the CSM to develop thoughtful implementation strategies with the client to understand and support their unique goals, programs, initiatives and relevant stakeholders.
- Maintain account and client progress details in our management and tracking applications to help organize portfolio & track progress.
- Understand learning teams’ needs and work towards agreed-upon measures of success.
- Collaborate with account manager and CSM to support renewal and expansion strategies for TED@Work clients by developing service plans, building relationships with client decision-makers and influencers, scheduling quarterly business reviews, and coordinating renewal contracts.
- Based on feedback, develop and evolve strategies for increasing engagement with and adoption of TED content in collaboration with CSM.
- Understand -- and communicate -- with a great deal of detail and rigor the content strategy, product, and learning framework for TED@Work: the “why behind” the product decisions and learning design.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all troubleshooting, looping in relevant TED@Work colleagues as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
- 2+ years of experience in managing customer relationships.
- Superb project management skills.
- Strong customer service, communication, collaboration, prioritization, critical thinking and influencing skills.
- Experience and comfort working in a small, nimble startup environment is a plus.
- Experience managing multiple enterprise-level projects with high complexity; familiar with matrixed project teams.
- Energy for driving adoption of an enterprise-wide SaaS learning product.
- Experience in consulting, change management, and/or capacity-building a plus - or working in a learning organization.
- Comfort evaluating and presenting data (including creating charts & decks for client consumption).
- Passion for professional Learning and Development and TED’s mission of spreading ideas.
IN-OFFICE COVID PROTOCOL
Due to in-person meetings and occasional office requirements, proof of full vaccination will be required prior to acceptance of employment
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision) 100% paid by TED for employees
- Paid family leave
- Work-life balance encouraged (TED closes for a 2-week summer break and 1-week winter break plus you're eligible for additional paid time off)
- Free OneMedical and SpringHealth membership for you and your dependents to address physical and mental well-being
- 401k with match
WORKPLACE CONDITIONS / PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND VISUAL DEMANDS
- General: Office environment
- Physical: Repetitive movement of wrists, hands, and/or fingers
- Mental/Visual: Concentrated mental and/or visual attention; work involves performing tasks to very close accuracy and quality specifications
- Machines, Tools, Equipment, Electronic Devices, Computer Software: Ability to use common office equipment such as telephone, computer and copier
- Computer programs to include MS Office, Mac programs, Google Docs, functional related databases
- Travel: Upon request