TED is looking for a Contractor - Signage Coordinator to join the Conference Operations team this is an opportunity for an independent contractor to support the execution of world-class conference events. You will have substantial working knowledge and experience of the print industry, a flair for project management and strategic thinking, a curiosity for innovation and a passion for excellence.
The Contractor - Signage Coordinator will support the TED team in the production of printed and digital signage. The successful incumbent will be responsible for coordinating print vendor logistics, including sourcing and vetting print vendors, coordinating print assets from design to final production, delivery, and installation. They will have extensive experience in print production and will be able to make sustainable and innovative recommendations.
● Degree or diploma in graphic design, print production or related field or a combination of experience
● 4+ years of direct experience working with designers, print production, or large scale print installation with a demonstrated increase in responsibility
● Demonstrated knowledge of print production for large-scale events
● Acutely aware of environmentally friendly substrates, materials, inks and solvents in print production
● Effective interpersonal skills, including verbal and written communication, comfortable coordinating and working with various stakeholders.
● Strong analytical, strategic planning, and creative problem-solving skills with a solution-oriented approach.
● Works well under pressure, able to meet competing deadlines and work on multiples projects simultaneously
● Accuracy and attention to detail
● Superior organizational skills, motivated and enthusiastic work style