Digital Operations Manager
- New York City, NY
- Full Time
The TED Partnerships team is responsible for developing and executing strategic partnerships with organizations that ultimately fund TED’s non-profit mission of ideas worth spreading. We leverage our events, video and podcast content, digital platforms, and TED’s signature format to create creative, unique and mutually-beneficial relationships with companies, associations and foundations around the world.
There is no “average” day on Partnerships, since our business is so dynamic. Our team sells a variety of products that help businesses transform from the inside, and share their stories with the outside world.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Oversee TED’s Video, Audio and Social ad products across multiple platforms and vendors.
- Manage individuals responsible for day to day media planning, inventory/campaign management and Partnership operations
- Engage in onboarding training process outlining workflows and campaign execution
- Develop and implement best practices and processes for all Digital Operations and Inventory management.
- Learn and become experienced with the TED ad serving platforms and third party vendors.
- Provide guidance and best practices for campaign execution and delivery
- Prepare high level reports which include metrics and updates tracking the progress for all ad campaigns.
- Assist Operations Associate in the development and implementation of new methodologies to deliver ads across our network
- Manage and analyzing available inventory with the goal to provide sellable digital media proposals for TED Partnership team
- Assist in development of templated media plans for both custom and off the shelf marketing ideas
- Coordinate with AEs on development of renewal strategies based on client/program insights
- Work with the traffic/operations team to ensure efficient and effective advertising programs
- Deliver superior customer service by making performance recommendations and optimizations
- Assist accounting department with accounts payable and receivable in communication with Partners for Digital deals
- Minimum 8 years of experience in digital sales support, preferably within operations org
- Management experience within the digital operations field
- Familiarity with Digital Sales process, ad serving systems and management platforms ( Google Ad Manager/Trello/ Airtable and Salesforce)
- Understanding of digital billing and invoicing
- High functioning, detail orientated individual with effective communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills with ability to work independently and collaboratively
- 4 year college degree