About TED Partnerships:
The TED Partnerships team is responsible for developing and executing strategic partnerships with companies and organizations that ultimately fund TED’s non-profit mission and operations. We leverage our events, digital platforms, and format to create creative, unique and mutually beneficial partnerships with companies, associations and foundations around the world.
The Partnership Associate plays a critical role in support to two Development Leads from business development to managing digital campaigns.
- Prospect and research industry trends (media radar), updated agency contacts and other relevant media highlights.
- Maintain and manage in-depth understanding of our product offerings and inventory
- Support Partner Manager in conversations with prospective partners to learn and interpret client objectives for client/agency strategies
- Assist Partner Manager in collection and development of proposals, materials, tools and presentations for client/agency meetings
- Collaborate with development and creative services team to create compelling partnership concepts, programs and media plans to meet client KPIs
- Assist Partnership Manager in Present client information, details regarding opportunity/objectives and media proposals within tracking programs - Salesforce
Digital Campaign Management
- Responsible for developing pre-sale RFP materials: media plans, RFP’s, Agency spreadsheets, etc.)
- Work with Media Planner + Ad Operations team on inventory availability, pricing, and reallocations to assure precision for all campaigns
- Partner with ad ops on all aspects of the campaign launch execution while managing client expectations through consistent correspondence
- Continuously monitor campaign delivery and performance; collaborating with the TED digital team to troubleshoot and optimize campaigns
- Manage all post-campaign responsibilities – ensuring delivery and reconciliation, developing recaps of campaigns with recommendations for future renewal campaigns
The ideal candidate:
- Is excited and passionate about the digital media environment and digital advertising strategy and of TED’s mission
- Operates with a high level of urgency and personal responsibility for meeting deadlines while managing multiple projects
- Thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast paced, “all hands-on deck” environment
- Has an exceptional work ethic, is hungry and proactive to jump in when needed
- An engaged and strategic listener
- Must have digital experience and understanding of selling video, display and social amplification
- 1-2 years working within a digital media company
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Strong computer applications skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, gSuite, Salesforce)
- BA/BS College degree required
TED is a nonprofit devoted to spreading ideas, usually in the form of short, powerful talks (18 minutes or less). TED began in 1984 as a conference where Technology, Entertainment and Design converged, and today covers almost all topics — from science to business to global issues — in more than 100 languages. Meanwhile, independently run TEDx events help share ideas in communities around the world.
Role is full-time and based in TED’s New York office
TED Conferences LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We invite all qualified candidates to apply online with their resume.