Digital Operations Associate
- New York City, NY
- Full Time
About TED Partnerships
The TED Partnerships team is responsible for developing and executing strategic partnerships with organizations that ultimately fund TED’s non-profit mission of ideas worth spreading. We leverage our events, video and podcast content, digital platforms, and TED’s signature format to create creative, unique and mutually-beneficial relationships with companies, associations and foundations around the world.
There is no “average” day on Partnerships, since our business is so dynamic. Our team sells a variety of products that help businesses transform from the inside, and share their stories with the outside world.
- Become familiar with TED Video, Audio and Social ad products across multiple platforms.
- Oversee and provide insights to inventory management
- Manage day to day responsibilities of campaign execution and ad trafficking
- Learn and become experienced with the TED suite of inventory management and ad serving platforms.and third party vendors.
- Work with Digital Operations Manager on all digital related products
- Provide guidance and support to Partnerships team regarding inventory management and best practices for campaign execution and delivery
- Take screenshots of campaigns running and prepare them for Partner Associates when needed
- Prepare high level reports which include metrics and updates tracking the progress for all ad campaigns.
- Assist in development of templated media plans for both custom and off the shelf marketing ideas
- Work with the traffic/operations team to ensure efficient and effective advertising programs
- Assist accounting department with accounts payable and receivable in communication with Partners for Digital deals
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in digital sales support, preferably within operations org
- Familiarity Digital Sales process, ad serving systems and management platforms ( Google Ad Manager/Trello/ Airtable and Salesforce)
- Understanding of digital billing and invoicing
- High functioning, detail orientated individual with effective communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills with ability to work independently and collaboratively
- 4 year college degree